PLEASE NOTE : Trueways Survival are an authorised Fenix UK Retailer - Beware of fake products shipped from China.
Ready for your underwater adventures--the new Fenix SD20 Dive Light. Whether deep-sea exploring or hunting/observing underwater nightlife, the SD20 flashlight is built for all diving activities. Need depth and distance from your dive light? With the SD20, you get a 332-foot depth rating along with a maximum 564-foot beam distance. The maximum 1000 Lumens of white light and 105 Lumens of red light are produced from two 18650 batteries. An added feature is the one-hand operation. Just twist the head to access three lighting modes. The SD20 is sure to be your go-to light for all your under water adventures.
- Uses a Cree XM-L2 US and Cree XQE Red LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Output Modes:
- White Light - High: 1000 Lumens (3 hrs. and 564-foot beam distance)
- White Light - Low: 400 Lumens (7 hrs. 30 min. and 354-foot beam distance)
- Red Light - 105 Lumens (8 hrs. and 239-foot beam distance)
- Rotating magnetic ring for one-hand control
- Dual layer body tube guards against corrosion
- Enlarged lanyard hole for quick attachment
- Integrated white and red light illumination
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Intelligent over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Tail cap with big buckle for fast and convenient quick draw
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to 332 feet (100 meters)
Batteries Used (Not Included)
- Two rechargeable 18650 battery
Accepts Fenix ARB-L18-2300, ARB-L18-2600, ARB-L18-2600U, ARB-L18-2900, ARB-L18-3400, or ARB-L18-3500 (recommended), and Tenergy).
Each has a different mAh. The higher the mAh, the longer the runtime between charges.
- Compatible chargers for all 18650 batteries: ARE-X1, ARE-X1+, ARE-X2, ARE-C1+, or ARE-C2
- Four non-rechargeable CR123A batteries. (Fenix does NOT recommend rechargeable CR123 batteries since they will not perform according to the specification chart included for the SD20.)